|Preparation of Visuals:
- PLEASE NOTE THAT INDIVIDUALS USING COMPUTER PROJECTION MUST EITHER BRING THEIR OWN LAPTOP COMPUTER WITH THE APPROPRIATE PRESENTATION SOFTWARE LOADED OR BRING A CD OR USB CONTAINING THEIR PRESENTATION. Files can be uploaded to the local PCs in the lecture rooms during the breaks between the sessions. To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Powerpoint), speakers are advised to save their Powerpoint presentation with the Package for CD feature AND bring a backup PDF-version of their presentation.
- Please be sure to bring any adapters needed to connect to a standard VGA Video Connection; also please bring your own power supply or adapter.
- Files can be uploaded to the local PCs in the lecture rooms during the breaks between the sessions. To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Powerpoint), speakers are advised to EMBED ALL FONTS in your Powerpoint file AND bring a backup PDF-version of your presentation.
- Speakers should arrive in their session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of their session to report to the chair person. A proctor will also be available in case you need technical assistance.
- Limit the number of words per visual to no more than 20.
- Leave space, at least the height of a capital letter, between lines of text.
- All fonts, including that on graphs, should be 18 point or larger.
- Graphs and charts should have bold lines and symbols that contrast sharply with the background.