- Presentations will take between 15 and 18 min, with 2-5 min for questions.
- Limit the number of words per visual to no more than 20.
- Leave space, at least the height of a capital letter, between lines of text.
- All fonts, including that on graphs, should be 18 point or larger.
- Graphs and charts should have bold lines and symbols that contrast sharply with the background.
Please submit your presentation in either Power Point or PDF format to email@example.com. You can send a link to a Google Drive or One Drive if the file is too large. The name of the file must be the four digits of your paper ID. For instance: 1032.pptx. This will help us to organize the presentations effectively and ensure a smooth conference experience for everyone.
You can find more information about the date and time of your session here: https://epapers2.org/ciss2023/ESR/paper_status.php
You can also find more information in the schedule table.