- You can find information about important deadlines here.
- ALL submissions must be made on-line from this web site.
- Email submissions will NOT be accepted.
- If you are the corresponding author of multiple submissions, you only need to create one account in the submission platform. Use the same account (Username & Password) for any additional submissions.
- If you need to edit any author information or resubmit your paper, you can do it until the submission deadline.
Use our templates to meet the formatting requirements below. Your paper must comply with the following specifications:
- Paper Length: Up to 6 pages, including references. 2-3 pages papers are also welcome.
- Fonts: Embed ALL fonts in your PDF file. Avoid the use of Type 3 fonts.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- Allowed File Size: 2.0Mb
- Do NOT page number your paper
- Do NOT apply security settings to your PDF file.
- Note: Deviations from the above paper specifications could impede the review of your paper and result in rejection.
For Further Assistance:
- In order to help you meet the above paper specifications, please use the templates, which can be found on the Templates page.
- If you have problems creating your file, please link to the author’s help page.
If your paper is accepted for publication at this conference, you will also need to adhere to the following requirements:
- IEEE policy requires that you send us a signed Copyright Form for each paper. Without this form, we can NOT publish your article. You will receive the Copyright form after acceptance.
- At least one author per paper must be registered for the conference. Any registered author may present their accepted paper.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude any accepted paper from distribution after the conference (including removal from IEEE Xplore) if the accepted paper is not presented at the conference.